Friday, April 29, 2011

E 51: A Morning With The Threesome

Hey, good morning. How's your head feeling? Here, have some coffee to get rid of that hang over.
You remember what happened last night? Yeah, it was sick. Well, if you've been with us for so long, you wouldn't think that my friends and I have a thing with each other. Everything is plain slapstick and way of kidding around.
Okay, yeah, I kissed Taylor, my best friend, but I can swear it was nothing--and will never be something. We don't eat friends. Haha! Yep, even when I laid down on top of Gabby, another close friend--it didn't offend her. She knows me and I know her. That's how CLOSE we are. Not that people have to kiss each other or touch each other's organs to show how comfortable they are with each other. But, this is just what we are in our circle. Actually, I started the whole CRAZINESS thing. When years went past, I became so confident with whatever whenever I'm with my buddies. We know that we don't have malice with each other, so we just do so many things that most people can't. Disclaimer: we don't do Ménage à trois nor do we have sex with each other-- that's like the thing we'll NEVER do with each other. You see, amidst all the sane insanity, we still know our boundaries.

How about if you try being like that to us? Nahh, it depends on how close we are to each other already. 
Oh, we don't act like that to all of our friends. Usually now, it's Gabby, Taylor, and I. The others have kids already while one will be having her first. I kinda miss them. When we were complete, in the place we call "La Isla Bonita," we were as crazy as hell. We don't do illegal things but we really do so many crazy stuff. So now, it's usually the three of us plus some other friends. I guess that's life.
I'm sorry?
Aw, okay. Go to the bathroom, let that barf out.

No comments:

Post a Comment