Friday, April 8, 2011

E 30: Flies and Fleas

If you're going to tell me that love is important and it's all that matters, I will hesitate to agree. Well, it matters a lot but not all the time.
Last night, a lot of broken hearts swarmed around my force field like flies on dead meat. It seems like most people around me are suffering from love pain and it's becoming a trend that it bugs for some reasons.
Let me break it to you; you will always go through pain in love. Not that I am emotional: it's a truth that you should not deny. The thing is that people are so HIGH when they're inlove that they never see how high they could fall once their love wings are broken off. Within a week from now, I have talked to suicidal heartbroken fools and those who do odd things to call their ex's or their loved-ones' attention (read as "care" here). That's bullshit. It happens. Pain is reality. Yes, you can always complain but please, not too much. Too much expression of effusive sadness due to love is a flea in the ear and unhealthy.

I've been in two heartbreaks in a relationship but never once did I do something stupid just to call others' attention nor dig my own grave just because someone shot a dart through my dreams and through my heart. I'm aware of the pain, but I know I should move on. There's more to life than just focusing on relationships. Go out and have fun! Life is not all about love. Life is about happiness. Now spare your "love is happiness" quote because happiness can be found in many things.
Not that I'm bitter (partly, I am I guess haha). I admit: I long to be loved again and to love back again. But it isn't the last thing that I want to have in the world.
Enjoy life.
Keep smiling, treasure your friends, travel a lot, reach for your dreams--just be glad that you're alive. Mourning on love alone won't do you good.

No comments:

Post a Comment