Thursday, April 14, 2011

E 36: Harry Cutter

My bangs have grown for more than a year now and they could already reach beyond my nose. It was the other day that I decided to have my haircut for good because I find it too boring already. So I went to the salon yesterday where I once again have fallen in the magical hands of Harry the Great.
Harry has been my hairstylist for almost 2 years now. He used to also be my ex's hairstylist until we broke up.
I was shampooed by the receptionist (yep, their receptionist does that at times). The receptionist was a fresh old face; she seemed to be someone new. The usual receptionist (the younger one) was not there. As my hair was drenched, I felt that she was not perfectly trained in this job (yet). Her hands were too careful. Even when she dried my hair, she didn't even managed to fix it and left my hair hanging all around my face like dead snakes.
Harry finally came and I showed him a picture of how I want my hair to be.

He started working on my head with his wand shaped in shears. Then, the usual conversatiom took place. Harry is known to be highly sociable to his customers. He keeps the process cool and casual using his social charms. There's no wonder that Harry is the most in-demand stylist there; he keeps his clients in comfort and at the same time, does his best--or let me say, greatness-- to style our hair. Most clients there prefer him; the salon seems to be his own kingdom. If it were, then he's a very helpful king.
The king sent me off to have my hair rinsed. Afterwards, my hair was dryed and as he blew my hair, he included himself in the winds (he usually does that as if he's refreshing his face with it). Then he applied wax on my hair and voila! Harry the Great has done it again! My aspiration to have a semi-mohawk hairstyle was achieved.

I don't like having my bangs up because I got wide forehead where you could draw the whole map of the USA. But I got so tired of my usual hair, so I ventured on this one. And thanks to Harry, it did not look bad (only I look bad, not the way it was done).

No comments:

Post a Comment