Sunday, April 17, 2011

E 39: Till We Dropped

Strobe lights intermittently flashed and lasers struck everyone on the dancefloor. A Saturday in Malate is defined as dancing, beers, women, men, and socialization.
It's my first time to go clubbing there. As the night got so late and the dancefloor was suddenly filled with people, my friends Georgina, Je-Ar, and I decided to hit the floor.
The bass banging on the walls and pounding on our chests. Bodies bounced, bumped, and grind in the sea of people standing at the DJ. As time went on and the synths got crazy, George and I lost our minds. That's when people started inviting us up on the speakers literally where our performance was seen by the faceless many.
Sweat dripped from my body for so much effort on my moves. There was this gay who danced really close to me that I even smelled his wtf breath. He should've known that I was there for the music and the floor, not him, so I gave him a little sexy dance and turned my back afterwards. I'm guessing he took a cold shower when he got home.
George and I were virtually unstoppable. I moved with my modern steps while she grooved with her own indigenous-and-ballroom style. A little rest gave us the freedom to catch our breaths and then afterwards, we were back in business. A little later, Je-Ar and her boyfriend decided to go home. George and I were left for some more rest and then we were once more back in the game.
There was this hot piece of meat I wanted to dance with and successfully did it though this meat kind of felt a little "shy" to do so with me (I'm guessing that the boyfriend-a guy in white-was there). But it didn't matter because all we wanted to do there was just dance, dance, dance.
One rest time, this scary looking fag came up to us and invited us on the floor. We hesitated a lot, said we were resting, but he/she insisted, so we did him/her a little favor.
There was this drama on the floor that he/she "fell" on his/her knees accidentally in front of me, probably trying to get a chance on me. He/she apologized, I said it was nothing, and George and I were on the seats again. My legs hurt already and the fag kept on approaching us.
He/she asked if I were George's boyfriend and we shook our heads. Then he/she randomly told me that he/she will be off to Japan soon and I could have replied with, "uh, I really don't give a damn." That was when I confirmed that I was being tried to hook up. So whenever fugly monster sat at our table, I just looked away until he/she noticed and walked away.
I went home with my legs in pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment