Saturday, April 16, 2011

E 38: Gem Precious' Inspiring Quotes

Okay, Gem.. I don't know where the heck you are right now. I'm not doing this to make fun of you--I am doing this because you were funny BACK THEN. I cam across my old blogs and suddenly found this in my memory lane. I'm not sure if you;re still the same but I hope not. Good luck, by the way, with your life as a mother (as far as I've heard). We all hope to see you soon.
Without further adieu, here are the quotes that we just cannot forget about Gem:

Some inspiring words by my friend Josephine Precious Gem:

1. Pa'no na yung tubig (inumin) natin (para sa camp)?
-Basta kailangan tatlo marunong lumangoy...
  
--?!

2. Ang gwapo talaga ni Luke Jickain!!!
-Sino? Yung manikin??
  
3. Bakit parang ang taas ng upuan ko??
-Eh kasi mataas yung upuan mo...

--(nga naman...)

4. Nagpabunot ka?
-oo
Kailan
-...ewan ko eh...

5. Magkano bili mo dito??
-Oo, pangmukha 'yan...

6. Ay, may bagong koreano!!
-Ano?? C-CR ka?!

7. Miss, magkano po sa shoes??
-15 per hour lang...

8.Kita-kita bukas sa harap ng Normal (University) ha??
-Ha? Saan yun??

(School niya, di niya alam...)

No comments:

Post a Comment