Tuesday, April 5, 2011

E 27: Blame These on Him

Sometimes, we find a person out of random and this person just seems to click with our way of thinking, someone whom we don't know much but is a breathing space for us amidst the problems and stress that try to conquer us.
E 365 would not be possible without this guy whom we are going to call here by the letter H. H is just someone I found from my best friend's account and added up one time. Right then and there, we started chatting. And it became some sort of a good communication between two individuals sharing stories, problems and whatnot about them. We call each other brother and the relationship seems to be the way it seems to be.
We share our thoughts and opinions nonstop and gladly, there is someone who is ready to listen. H is extremely nice, opinionated, wise, intelligent, and good-looking (and for this, is also becoming too proud of himself. Haha! Just kidding!).

He is a friend who is ready to lend an ear to whatever you want to spill. With that, I don't get why he said that his friends would take him for granted. But I guess I cannot tell yet because as of the moment, we have not met personally yet. But for now, I'm going to stand my ground in saying that he's one type of person I look up to. He knows his focus in life, grabs it, and take his steps towards it. That's why he even gave me GREAT advice on my career.
"As you can see," he told me once, "the process of creating a dream is easy. Achieving it is also easy. The hard part is that we are human; we change by day, by hour, by week, by month... And often we lose sight of what we ought to be because of intangible needs."
Certainly, when it comes to achieving one's goal, he's one person I could name as someone good at it. Not that he's achieved his dreams already, but he is taking great steps towards them.

He inspired me to write more. H told me that he writes when he wakes up in the morning, everyday. He told me that I should try doing the same. That was when the idea of E 365 was conceived.
Right now, having him as someone I can always turn to in good times and bad is already a blessing. H is an amazing person for me; someone I look up to as a good example of a man of determination and perseverance. Despite all these things I say, he's just a regular guy right beside you asking you how things are going and you have that feeling that whatever you tell him, he won't judge you and even give you good advice.
I owe you, bro! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment