Wednesday, April 13, 2011

E 35: Never Again in A Living Room

Do you remember when I woke up with the sun slowly peeking into the windows of the house of our friend as you blow me away with your passion? We were in the bedroom along with two of our friends who were sleeping soundly that early morning after a long night of birthday celebration for our dear friend.
I was awaken by your expression of heat and I was a little shocked by the aggressiveness. Our lips collided and our tongues entwined. Hands traveled in the roads of heavens, caressing whatever there is.
We figured that it was too little of a room to do it so we decided to walk out into the living room where there was no one who could find us unravel the mysteries of our inner beings. Little did we know that our expression of love was to become a nightmare of shame and guilt.
I took you there, used my mouth to talk to your body. Every length of sentences was filled with ecstasy. You did the same and your phrases blew me away.

Then you let me into your dream and it was filled with rivers of endless bliss. I entered your dream and you suddenly felt that I was too big to get in. But you held on, you loved me and it doesn't matter how too great I am to fit into yours. So, I let you sit on a golden throne and the throne was too hard for you to sit on. That's where I wanted you to be at that moment. In the end, the throne will give you what you want and you'll conquer a kingdom that nobody has ever conquered before.
You suddenly looked back at the doors of the bedrooms and a figure caught your attention. When I followed your eyes, I found a guy looking back at us with a shocked look. He was our friend's brother, and he was bent into the same way as we do. Getting a hold of himself, he figured that he was discovered by us (or was it us that were discovered--whichever you may put it) and he walked back into his room and locked the door.
Flushed in embarassment, we hurried back to our friends in the room to tell what happened. The guy never went out of his room the whole day, probably because of huge dislike of what he had seen.

We finished our little story-telling in a more private room later that day. I guess it's embarassing, but life would not be exciting without mistakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment