Tuesday, April 12, 2011

E 34: Unfair

  • I studied hard
    graduated
    done my part
    accentuated

    I work so hard
    in the evening
    got my heart
    down and begging

    They study well
    but not so much
    their youth so full
    with beers and such

    They work not yet
    they party only
    but now they travel
    farther than me

    Life is so unfair
    I should't really care
    What can I do
    But just face what's true.

    I love so true
    never a lie
    I got one 'you'
    for just one 'I'

    I never looked
    at no one else
    I'm always hooked
    by their magic spells

    They loved me dear
    but never last
    They fall out here
    found new ones fast

    As they enjoy
    another's cuddle
    I'm here, destroyed
    my soul all huddled

    Life is so unfair
    and I shouldn't really care
    When I think my path's right
    I'm off the spotlight

    I tried to gain
    some people's attention
    I tried in vain
    for their affection

    They seek for the heaven
    perfection and beauty
    Nobody looks deeper
    in personality

    Life is so unfair
    and I shouldn't give a damn
    I'm going to uncare
    and be smug for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment