Wednesday, April 6, 2011

E 28: I've Been A Very Very Bad Bad Boy

Dear former playmate/admirer,
I sincerely want to ask for your forgiveness for all the things that I have done to you. No, really, seriously. Last Saturday was a big blow to you when I informed you that someone you like the most became my recent lover. I thought you were over us.
We have come a long way now. I remember being connected to you as a former schoolmate and a teacher of my close friend. We started going out, and I'm sorry for being too naughty in the cinema. I'm also sorry for setting you up that same day when I revealed to my closest friend that her teacher is with me and having a date with me. She knew you as some firm, grumpy, and controlling authority. But when we all started going out together, she witnessed the extreme opposite of that image with, of course, me as a key to it. That was when I buried one of your feet on the ground and fortunately, my friend had not a slight chance of telling your school about your "scandals."

I'm sincerely sorry for making you fetch my things in ten seconds, for slapping you in front of your student, for "teasing" you sexually in front of everybody, for the punches, for the threats, for the demands, and for the rest of the craziness I've done to you. You're the only who made me feel that way; that I can do anything to someone. I guess you just made me feel... I don't know, um,... excited...? I feel nice when I joke around with you. But I know it should not be like that all the time. Or never should be. Or I don't know. Show up once more and I might realize.
When you told me that you cherish everything, that's bullshit. You cannot be inlove with all the guys you meet. Come on! You're just desperate.
But after everything, I can tell you that I NEVER lied to you nor cheated you. Whenever you ask me if I love you, I directly and unhesitatingly say NO. I think that that alone should be considered for you to forgive me. I'm not like the others out there who flirt with you just for leisure.

Yes, you're happy with them. But only you are making yourself believe that there's something between you and your fling (I know; I got first-hand information).
I guess it's time to stop. Play time's over for me. Not that I played with your emotions (sleeping together does not make us lovers) because I never made you believe there's something between us. You know how heavy my hands are when they rest upon you and you know how light a true lover can give you with a touch. We just amused each other, and that's all there is. I'm sorry for the pain I caused--physically, mentally, and emotionally. Thank you for letting me find your "friend" who became my lover for a short period of time. Good luck with our career. I know you'll soar high and you'll be able to rest your feet on my face (but please don't, I beg of you). Live happily!

Your playmate,
E

PS: Thanks for the La Salle wrist band. I did not steal it. You left without asking for it back.

1 comment: