Wednesday, March 30, 2011

E 21: Spell Stingy With An "E"

Summer heat embraces the city now. Everybody plans escapes to places where computers, paperwork, and naggers exist. You know what this means? Money.
Spending a lot of money.
A great vacation would totally satisfy us as it keeps us away from our everyday frustrations and stress. And I have at least (at the moment) 3 invitations to go to paradise (which in here reads as "anywhere away from the city"). I would totally love to join and would definitely want to save up for it.
However, budget wise, it won't do. Unlike what most people in the world wide web would do, I will not deny that I am not rich. I can't afford to go treat myself out to a place where I can just go dive into water and leave all the daily monsters behind.
I'll be fucking broke.

Yes, I'd love to come. But I have to choose well, I have to consider many things, and I am supporting my family, not just myself. I want to go out and spell fun in the air but my pocket's state provides hesitation.
Spare me those people who brag about their adventures, I'm not as wealthy as them for the moment.
I'm in for something at the moment. And in the meantime, saving up is the BEST thing to do. I don't mean to say that I won't be going out this summer. I'd probably be really choosy. Not to worry about me; things will pay off and I'm going to swear I'll be burying my body in white sands soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment