Thursday, March 24, 2011

E 15: New

Out with the old, in with the new. Every term, in the office, we move to a new station closer to our new supervisors in our new teams. This is the first time I get to have a station which has no big plane that blocks my view across the station. And from the deepest part and last aisle of the office, I moved to the first aisle just in front of the head supervisor.
The morning dweller of thid station is someone who used to be my other-half also in my past station, which was two terms ago, so we get along well and I understand that she has a lot of stuff there. So, I'm back to the Hello Kitty mouse pad! (I like its padding where my wrist can rest!)
Upon turning on the PM account of the computer, another girly stuff welcomed me in my new station: my Disney Fairies themed MSN Live Messenger. Now that, I couldn't bear so I had to download quickly a new skin for my chat box.
In addition, my wallpaper had Wonder Girls smiling with colorful theme. So, there was a lot to change in the computer. Haha!

I barely get sleepy here. Not that I have two big bosses behind me. I don't know why. But one disappointing fact is that I don't have unlimited access to Facebook anymore unlike in my past two stations where Facebook never crashed. In here, Facebook is hard to load up.
And since my station isn't too high anymore, I am kissed by the flourescent lights of the office.
I got easy access to the pantry because it is right beside me. I don't even have to walk much to go out of the office anymore because I am closer to the doorway of our section.
And, of course, someone, at some time, comes along and my station faces the whole places so I am able to see that someone coming over and my day is complete---give me some rice before this someone is gone. Ah, appetizer..
Okay.... Back to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment