Thursday, June 30, 2011

E 74: Brand New Cans Waiting

Cartoon Network has shown animes that are good for children who are sick of seeing short episodes of their favorite cartoons. One anime I can never forget is "Sneezing Magician" when I was around 7 to 8 years old. It was a fun series until its ending flooded my eyes; Hachu (the genie and main character) has to find a new master. His lamp (actually, a vessel) would fly and leave his current master during a lunar eclipse. Everyone who knows the genie and loved him did their best to stop it from happening but sadly, their efforts were put to waste. The ending: the vessel flies away as the current master, the one we enjoy for the full length of the series, cries in the streets. The silly-old-younger-me was left crying for that ending for half an hour after the show ended. Now I know why fairy tales are meant to have happy endings. I now understand why Little Mermaid and Hercules ended happily ever after on Disney. Children will be depressed.. or, so I say, crybabies will be depressed.

Unlike a sad ending, this closing of E 365 doesn't count to those of which my tears would fall down for.Yes, I worked so hard at the start and due to lack of time to continue, my efforts are also put to waste... maybe NOT. I'm proud of this! It's not the number of things I have written that makes this project successful; it's ALL the work I've done. I can now look back and see how I've squeezed my thinking meat to get a juice that can be used as ink on a piece of note pad. I can now also look back at this post and see how much I've tried to convince myself that it's okay (LOL).

I'm going back to my current blog, Everything Eric. But I am also planning another blog and another project which does not involve writing anymore. Many ideas, as always, are hitting my head like thunderbolt.Before I forget, huge acknowledgement to those who supported this project: My number one fans, Micu, Ghie, Yanna, and of course, Florenz. My gratitude is also extended to Eizen, Mark Ryan, Miss KC, Aljo, Therese, Jezz, and George.. For what? For taking a peek at my nonsenseness! Haha!The biggest thanks to Hiroki for giving me this idea, of course! My career manager!However, someday in the future, I might start over with E 365. Hopefully, it would be successful at that time.

In the meantime, let me go back to my vessel and take me back to my original master; myself. My current master, days, didn't play nice.

Let me use new cans to paint the days.

No comments:

Post a Comment