Wednesday, June 8, 2011

E 71: Wishlist for The 24th

I'll be 24 on the 24th. I rarely ask for gifts and even thinking about what I want on my birthday is like throwing an imaginary coin to a wishing well. But anyways, it's fun to list down things I want to get so I'll be jutting them down here. Anybody may give it to me; I'd uberly appreciate it since I've never received birthday presents for ages. So, here:
1: Enchanted Kingdom Ride-all-you-can ticket. I've never been there, and my childhood will never end unless I've tried most of the rides there. Let me reach adulthood after 23!
2. Fabulous polo shirt. I'm into polo shirts now in preparation for my future. Nah, don't ask.
3. Pants. I prefer skinny ones, and they should be black; can be worn causually or formally. Suggestion: Folded and Hung pants.
4. Ipad. Need I say more? More! Ipad and MORE iPad!
5. Accessories. Rocker style is preferable. I would appreciate more if I receive nice earrings!
6. A dinner at a good restaurant. I'm becoming a food lover so add something up for my favorite food list!

7. Portable DVD player. Hey, this is an affordable gadget I really want to have. I'd kiss whoever gives me this.
8. Time. Quality time with a good company matters to me. Even if we don't have to spend a dime, a well-spent time with anyone will be greatly appreciated.
9. Pizza! If you're gonna give me some, make sure there's enough for my family.
10. Love. The best present ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment