Monday, June 20, 2011

E 73: Not Mine: Create A Greater You

This is a text message I received form my friend Gabby. She can't remember the name of who wrote it, so I'm sorry if I am not able to acknowledge that GREAT PERSON. I'd rather speak less and let this person do the talking:


CREATE A GREATER YOU. Create and live a life that is so good, it doesn't matter if anyone comes along. 
Say yes to every opportunity to make new friends, meet new people, try new adventures. 
Get busy living the life of your dreams instead of looking for the man or woman of your dreams. 
It's like the proverbial butterfly: once you stop chasing it, it will gently land on your shoulder. 
Instead of looking for the right partner, become the right man or woman...for you. 
Be your best, deepest, truest self. Make yourself attractive to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment