Thursday, May 26, 2011

E 66: Salt and Songbird

It is very rare to find a very nice person in this world. And for me to count those that I know who are really nice, they can all represent the finger in my hands and there are still available slots to fill in.
One of the closest that I could get is my friend whom we'll call here by the name of Salt. Salt is an example of a person whom you cannot think of doing something nasty nor mean yet, knows how to be "bad" at certain times.
I used to not believe that a person can be nice and at the same time, survive the real world. But there's Salt and her persistence to solve problems with wise decisions. She knows how to act according to situations. She knows mostly what's right and wrong. She knows how to handle problems. Yet, all of these are done without letting herself be pushed into using bad ways.
No, Salt is not perfect. She commits mistakes. She can be mean at times. She knows how to get along with others despite differences. I guess that's what makes her realistic and human.

Another person I believe to be extremely nice is someone whom I'd call here as Regine. She almost have the same personality as Salt's. I think I could only point out their differences like Regine's a book junkie, a more religious person, and a milder version of Salt. Regine was my classmate and was an avid follower of my blogs. She would usually push me to continue writing and is actually one of my greatest inspiration in writing. We would usually agree with a lot of stuff despite me being really mean. But don't forget to note also that Regine can also spit mean statements at times and that makes me laugh knowing she's very soft and prim. But in general, you can classify Regine as a total obsessive compulsive freak--which is probably why she's so light and sunny. She just wants things in order.
Knowing these two girls is like seeing a part in life that is not stressful. One cannot think of the terrible things a person can have when one knows them. They stand out in their own kind ways.

I used to believe that being usually nice is for losers, but they prove me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment