Monday, May 16, 2011

E 63: Tik Tok

Silence can be really freaky at times. I'm not sure if silence has already killed anyone but I think it's enough of a torture. There are times it's used to keep a wronged student bored in detention or a lover freaking out trying to guess what's wrong.
I'm freaking out. There are tendencies in me that surface in my mind and want to break loose. Has it ever happened to you? You sit on your chair, working, and all you hear are the tapping of keyboards, the some time sounds of foot steps, and some sneezes of your officemates. Your music does not suffice your interest anymore and what you're doing is suddenly making you too listless.
I just suddenly thought of playing aloud "Tik Tok" while pushing my chair around with me wherever its wheels take me. I'd scream if I wanted to. Then others will join! They feel the same way as I do. They started singing and dancing along with the song as if we're on a Glee episode. Some will even stand on their station's table, use a brush as a microphone and sing!

The office just suddenly seems so human!
Truth is you can't do these things. The keyboards are tapped, some footsteps are heard, and someone sneezes at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment