Wednesday, June 8, 2011

E 70: Good Morning Eric

I woke up today with that comfy feeling on my bed. The first thing I do in the morning is check my phone, so I found a sweet message and realized that I have overslept. My ears adjusted and discovered through the pitter-patter on the roof that it was raining--the reason why I had a nice sleep. Discovering that it was a perfect morning, I had myself hot noodles to match with the weather.
Everything was going right until I realized while bathing that I was supposed to be in the office earlier because I have to catch up with my quota the recent day. Hurrying did not help as I failed to find my jacket anywhere in our house. I've flipped all hanged clothes and it's nowhere to be found. So, I settled on wearing a sweater.
As I prepared to take off, my force field AKA headset was missing! I recalled that I left it downstairs on a chair. I texted my father only to find out that our dog, Lucky, has broken my auditory escape from mankind.

And as I made my way to work, my shoe's sole got broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment